new

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Smoothie

Yep you heard me right... Chocolate Chip Cooke Smoothie. Im pretty sure I have mentioned it once or twice before but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Food Network Magazine. In the April issue (I just got my May issue bytheway!) they included a booklet with 50 smoothie recipes and this one was in it. I think Id call it more a milkshake... but they said smoothie. To me a smoothie is healthy. This diffinately is not!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Smoothie
Add 1 cup each Vanilla ice cream, milk and crumbled Chocolate chip cookies (about 3 cookies) and 1/4 cup mini Chocolate chips to a blender and combine.

This smoothie is yummy. It tastes just like a liquid cookie. But there are a couple downsides. All my chocolate chips sunk to the bottom of the glass and I had to keep stiring it before I could drink it. And it was gritty from the cookie curmbs. But it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment