new

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vegas Prep

I am super excited! In just over a week I will be going on a girls trip with my Mom and sister to VEGAS. I have been frantically trying to lose some weight for the big trip! (it hasnt worked... because even though I bike for 45 minutes, 6 days a week... I have started snacking more then I should!)
  But as excited as I am to go I am also very nervous. This will be the first time I am away, over night from my little Owen... and even jaxon has only been away from me for one night when he went camping with dad when he was 18 months old... Im sure they will be fine... I think Ill have a harder time! Im going to miss them so much.
  Part of my Vegas prep has been to do little things to help the boys because Im assuming/hoping they miss me at least a little. One of the things I thought of doing was recording bedtime stories. My kids adore books. (yay!) every night we read stories. I love that time with them. Tim always offers to read the stories because I am exhasuted by that point of the day but Jaxon insists on me reading them to him... So I decided to record a few of his favorites onto Tims iphone..That way if they want mommy to read stories he can hold the book and turn the pages while I "read" the stories to them.
  hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment