new

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Food for a Crazy Week

The Calm and boredom I felt last week is definately a thing of the past. This week is looking a little rediculous! I have to take Jaxon to school M/W/F morning, Tuesday morning Jaxon and I both have dentist appts, Tuesday evening I have Stamp club, Wed evening I have YW, Thursday evening I have leadership training and Saturday I have to go to dinner at the inlaws... and then there is of course all the normal chores... I hear you out there... WHINE WHINE WHINE! ok.. I get it... life is rough Ill suck it up!
  So what to cook this week... I have a massive amount of chicken in this house... so I think Ill make use of it
Monday - Chicken Parm.
Tuesday - Fried Rice
Wednesday - Chicken Wings
Thursday - Bourbon Chicken
Friday - Pork Stir Fry
Saturday - at the inlaws
Sunday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment