new

Monday, April 4, 2011

Girls (and Kids) night In

As I mentioned yesterday this weekend was General Conference. That meant saturday evening all our men folk ditched the wives and went to watch the Priesthood session. Instantly I thought... "Perfect time to have the ladies over" and of course since the hubbies were all gone the kids come over too. It was a great time. All I did was have a bunch of desserts and a friend brought punch and we turned on a movie and let the kids play/watch a movie and the Moms got to eat and chat. Made my evening go by a lot fast and was alot more enjoyable then hanging out by myself with my two wild ones.
  So what did I serve...Candy Cane doughnuts, Sugar cookies, Andes mint chip cookies and a peach crisp.
I think I may have to make this a regular occurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment