new

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FHE Swap

One of my super smart friends held a Family Home Evening Swap tonight. I was sad that I had to just drop off my stuff and run but I am thrilled with the idea... here is how it works. You make on really great FHE lesson and then you make how ever many copies of it that you need so everyone gets one. (we had 5 girls so I made 5 copies) then you go and exchange them so you leave with 5 different lessons! Sweet eh??
  I will admit that I didnt come up with my lesson idea entirely on my own. I found it on one of those old school books I got from my moms basement. They are GREAT!!!
  My lesson is about Dinosaurs that have no manners... like Rude Rex and Butt in Bronto. There is a stick puppet lesson about the dinos that teaches how being mean makes others feel and how to have good manners. Then you play Dino bone match. There are kind words and sayings on each card.
  I cant wait to get a chance to look through the other lessons I got!
I will for sure have to do a FHE swap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment