new

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slack Week!

Every Sunday I sit down with my calendar and make up a week plan. I find things less overwhelming if I can look at it just a week at a time. I was shocked when I realized that I have next to nothing going on this week! (yes I know, now that I said that something will explode and life will fall into chaos) I have just the standard school and YW and then nothing else. I guess I will really have no reason to not get my house clean and do some other projects Ive been avoiding! Plus there is one big project I'd like to get done before I head to Vegas for my girls trip in just over 3 weeks! But as I sit here I glance down at next week... YIKES thank goodness I have nothing this week because next week is insane!
   Did everyone enjoy General Conference this weekend??? (if you dont know what Im talking about Im more then happy to give you more info on it!) I actually got to catch a far more then I normally do. I did miss alot of it still but Iim really looking forward to studying the talks in the Ensign next month.
  So... on to the weekly menu;
Monday - Ribs
Tuesday - Chicken stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta
Wednesday - Chicken Fingers
Thursday - Maple Pork Chops
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Bang Bang Shrimp
Sunday - Leftovers
  This habit I have gotten into of having leftovers on Sunday makes me laugh now... as I near the end of the week my Tupperware cupboard is basically empty and my fridge is over flowing... but then Sunday rolls around the now my fridge is empty and the cupboard (ok at this moment its the dishwasher) is full!
  Hmmm... maybe with all this free time I have I can scrapbook or be crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment