new

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Multigrain Bread

Is there anything better then the smell of freshly baked bread??? I have a carb maniac. I love bread, pasta, crackers... anything that is high in Carbs... yep I know its a diet killer! Since I love bread I also love my bread machine. Someone once told me that bread from a bread machine isnt real homemade bread. To which I said "If you can show me how to make fresh homemade bread and keep my house clean and watch my two beyond insane little boys Im all in." So I HAPPILY use my bread machine!
  here is the recipe I use most often!
Multgrain Bread

1 1/4 cup water
2 tbsp Butter
3 Tbsp Honey
1 1/2 cup white flour
1 1/3 cup Multigrain flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp yeast
3/4 cup Sunflower seeds

Add ingredients according to the manufacturer's directions.

Ok... I just thought of something better then the smell of fresh bread... the TASTE!

Now Im off to scrub my kitchen table because my little monster decided paper wasnt good enough for him and apparently washable markers are really washable...

No comments:

Post a Comment