new

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another week to eat!

Boy oh Boy! Last week was insane! And this week looks equally as busy and crazy! But thats just fine with me. I love being busy. I know I complain about it when I am busy but then I get a really slow, laid back week and by noon on Monday Im going stir crazy! So I guess Ill take busy over bored any day! at least my days go by really fast.
  So here is what the Pisko household is eating this week.
Monday - BBQ Chicken and Curly fries
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Pizza
Wednesday - Waffles! (Or Boston Pizza!)
Thursday - Baked Pasta
Friday - Egg Sammies (I have been craving eggs like mad lately! in the last 2 days ive had three egg sammies! I dont know whats going on there!)
Saturday - Pizza at Jaxons pool party
Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment