new

Friday, March 4, 2011

Greedy Zebra

We are at the start of another month. Which means my boys got a new book a few nights ago. We are still keeping with our african theme and this month they got Greedy Zebra. Its a great story. Its about how all the animals get there different coats. One animal finds a cave full of all sorts of colored materials and horns adn feathers and furs and tells all the other animals to come and make themselves splendid new coats. But Zebra is too busy greedily eating the grass and leaves while everyone is away so by the time he finally makes it to the cave all that is left is some black strips. hence how the Zebra got his stripes.
  I am loving this series of books because the artwork is AMAZING.
Hopefully this story will help at bed time tonight as I am on my own this evening... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment