new

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally

I am a Reader. I love books. Because I am a reader I insist on reading the book before I watch a movie based on a book. So I read Holes, and loved it. I borrowed the movie version from the Library (I love libraries) I was not expecting great things. Lets face it... Movies rarely (im tempted to say never) do the book justice. This is one of the rare instances when I can say FINALLY a movie was as wonderful as the book.
I LOVED THIS MOVIE. It was just as cute and sweet at the book. The acting was good. And it was clean! Not once did I feel bad watching it with my boys in the room.
  I wont go into the story line of the movie because it matched almost exactly to the book. they even had most of the exact line. AWESOME.
  I really dont have much to say because if you read my post about the book you know what I think of the movie as they were equally as good.
 GO WATCH THIS MOVIE... its sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment