new

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Japanese grilled Chicken

This is a tasty quick recipe that I picked up from one of those quick meal ideas shows... Fixing Dinner... or something like that. I really like it and its super simple. Which is what I always like to do on a saturday... because I dont know about you but I always wake up saturday morning feeling very ambitious and make a HUGE to do list and truly believe I will get it all done... and well its now early evening and I think Ive accomplised 3 things on the list.
  A little side rant here... its Jaxons birthday in a couple weeks.. we are having a HUGE swimming party... I have been working on cutting out 36 mini favor boxes all day! It SUCKS...they better turn out they way I want them too... jobs like this make me wish for a silloutte.
Japanese grilled Chicken
1 egg
1 Tbsp Paprika
1/4 cup Honey
2 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp lime juice
12-16 boneless skinless chicken thighs (I use a few chicken breasts instead)

Stir all ingredients (except chicken) together. Add chicken, turn to cook and refrigerate over night. Preheat grill and cook chicken until cooked through.

Here is a freezer meal tip for you... I often take all these recipes that have chicken in a marinade and make them up in freezer bag, add enough chicken for a meal (in our house thats 3-4 pieces) and then put the bag in the freezer. Then you just have to pull it out and the chicken marinades as it defrosts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment