new

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Fun Idea

I have insanely talented friends. I am constantly blown away by all the mad skills that they have. One of my super cool friends organized a group of us into a card exchange. We just exchanged cards last night and gave out the next assignment, so I had to share what a great idea I thought it was. Here is how is works... You get a group of friends together (in my group there is 12 of us) You give out a card theme assignment (last month we did Birthday) then you each go and make 12 cards of the said theme by the time you next meeting (we meet once a month) Then you all give everyone one of your cards and you then leave with 12 different cards! Its Awesome!! I was not only impresseed by the mad skills my ladies have but also the creativity... they were all so different! I cant wait to exchange cards again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment