new

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu time

Oh sundays... I like you alot better before 1pm church! My two little guys survived... but just barely. Ok.. Jaxon was fine but Owen was a monster... as always... Nursery will be a headache for us for a while Im sure... awesome.. so onto better things... FOOD Here is what my family will be enjoying this week
Monday - Buffalo chicken salads
Tuesday - Morrocan Cubanos
Wednesday - Ravioli
Thursday - Tandoori Chicken
Friday - Chipotle Pork Tacos
saturday - BBQ Chicken Pizza
Sunday - Leftovers
  Also Im going to apologize in advance if I dont blog all that often this week... Its insane here... I have Jaxons party to get ready for in 2 weeks and Tim has a late meeting and I have stamp club and now that Im in YW (which I love) I have an activity and I have a totally awesome girls night... and that just my evenings My days are as insane as always as I will be volunteering both Wed and Friday this week at Jaxons preschool (again another thing I love) and music class and a hair appt and chores, etc etc etc... oh the life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment