new

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hoping to be back

Hello World! Did you miss me??? Life has been beyond insane the last two weeks. And my life has been monopolized with spending time with family and then organizing the finishing touches on Jaxons 4th birthday. So tim returns to work this coming up week and so life should return to normal... which means Im hoping my life will get back to normal too! Dont get me wrong I LOVE that he has been home since last friday afternoon. And I will miss him like crazy when he goes back to work on Tuesday. It was just everything else going on that threw my schedule off... so fingers crossed that life will calm down here!
  So it is yet again a start of a new week and here is my food plan for you all!
Monday - Pizza
Tuesday - (Jaxons birthday so he gets to pick!) Waffles
Wednesday - Chicken and Rice
Thursday - Pad Thai
friday - We are having a famiy bday party for Jaxon and I still have to think of what to serve
Saturday - Baked Pasta
Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment