new

Sunday, June 27, 2010

About to start Another week!

To begin Ill apologize... this will not be the most exciting post... its been a crazy weekend and I just cant wrap my head around what to post for you. What did you do this weekend?? I had my parents in town to watch my two little monsters, I mean boys, while me and my sweetheart attended the wedding of one of my dearest Friends. So since the wedding creeped up on me I spent my saturday doing the last 18 pages of a 40 page scrapbook I had been preparing for her. Just layouts so she could just add pictures! Then Saturday we were gone all day in Cardston at the wedding a reception. It was beautiful! Made me realize just how much me and her had been through and how much I truly adore and love her. What a gorgeous bride.
  So now its time to face another week. What's on yrou plate this week?? Over here we have a beach date tomorrow, a visit to Heritage Park on Tuesday, a Canada Day BBQ on Thursday and I think thats about it, other then the regular mom stuff. So hopefully it all goes smoothly.
   One thing I have managed to get crossed off my to do list already this week is a menu so here it is
Monday - BBQ Burgers (tis the season)
Thuesday - Baked Ziti (yes I made this last week, but I bought too much stuff and still have lots so since Ill be feeding the Elders I figured why not do it again!)
Wednesday - Dragon Fire chicken with Kung Pow Rice (love it!)
Thursday - Canada Day BBQ with Friends (Oh Canada)
Friday - Smokies and mashed potatoes
Saturday - Pizza (not sure what kind yet... but I have a week to play with it)
Sunday - leftovers
  Oh today Jaxon had to bring snack to Nursery and my mom taught me the cutest and yummiest snack! I told her I wanted to make cinnamon twists and this is what she taught me (Im always learning from my mom)
Take a pkg of biscut dough (we/she used Pillsbury). Cut the biscuits in half and flatten them a bit. Dip them into melted butter and then into a cinnamon sugar combination. (I always have cinnamon sugar in my pantry) then twist and bake. We/She had a hard time getting them to stay twisted but they were so good even if they untwisted. I have eaten a week's worth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment