new

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My New Love

I have a new love and I think every mother, especially mothers of ACTIVE boys should meet. It's Tide Stain Release. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. My boys are always getting grass stains and dirt and filth and who knows what else all over them. And my three year old is slightly OCD I think because the filth bothers him (once all the fun is over) but I never have time and rarely remember when I do have time to spray clothes. So normally I pull out a nice white shirt with a big brown blotch on it and go.. "Oh yeah I wanted to spray that" But not anymore. Tide stain release is great! It gets most everything out. So now I just add a cap full with all my laundry detergent, every load just to be safe! So it gets my stamp of approval... give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment