new

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome Sunshine

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading it. I have always wanted to do a 'useful' blog (I already have a family blog) but I could never decide what to do it about... I just have too many interests. I love to cook. I love to be crafty and creative. I love making my house a home. I love to write stories. but most of all I love to be a mom. With that said I am definately not the mother I thought I would be. I often catch myself saying or doing something and I stop and think "Wow... Im that Kind of Mom" so What kind of mom are you?? Me? Im the mom who is determined to do it all. I want to cook and clean and play with my kids. I want to take classes and learn new things. I want to be amazing! With that said here is a little taste of what I am up to as journey through the adventure that is my life!
Today was a gloriously beautiful sunshiney day. I love days like this. I have no idea what I am doing here in Calgary AB... I was made for the tropics. Actually maybe not... I dont do bugs. Anyways, to celebrate this beautiful day I made Mocktails. In my mind there is hardly anything better then a fruity drink! This one is called a Grecian Lady. To me it tastes like Sunshine in a glass. I LOVE IT. (I also made this drink at girl's night last night... they loved it too!)

Grecian Lady

4 parts Peach Juice
2 parts Orange Juice
a generous splash of fresh Lemon Juice
a splash of Soda water.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment