new

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bridal Gift and Hair Cut

Third times a charm.. I hope... I have been trying to post forever and it just wont work... so hopefully this time it works!
I was going to post the yummy dinner I made tonight but I am upstairs and the recipes are downstairs so you will have to wait. But keep in mind that there are two very yummy recipes coming to you soon!

One of my bestest friends, Stef, is getting married on Saturday. The other week I went to a shower for her and this was the gift I brought. Its a bowl I painted in her wedding colors and filled it with all sorts of random grocery items. I remember when I first got married (and even some months now!) That the grocery budget never seemed to allow for extras. So I got her the extras. Cute Pastas, different chocolate chips, fun sauces. I didnt think it was anything special but everyone at the party thought it was really cute. So I thought Id share!
What is the best bridal shower gift you ever gave or received?
Also a side note... you can paint dishes like that at all sorts of paint your own pottery places. But I went to the Clayground here in Calgary. I have been to a few of them around town and the Clayground is the best...because there are no studio fees! LOVE IT!


On to my proud mom moment.
My little Owen got his first hair cut today. I cant belive how big he is getting. He did really well too! But I dont know what look I like better the before "Boy band" look or the after "Big boy" look. What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment