new

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brown Sugar Cupcakes

Seems like its birthday time! Alot of my friends or friend's husbands, my kid's friend, or even my husband have had or are about to have birthdays. Since its birthday time I thought it was only approriate for me to share my favorite cupcake recipe. Arent cupcakes great. here is a weird fact about me... I cant stand cake, but I love cupcakes. I dont know why but I have no desire to eat a slice of cake... but give me a cupcake and its gone in 30 seconds. LOVE THEM! Yeah I know... weird eh?? Oh yeah and give credit where credit is due... I got this recipe in one of my most used recipe books... Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Brown Sugar cupcakes

3 Cups Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsalted butter
2 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
4 eggs
3/4 cups buttermilk

1. Preheat the oven to 325 Line standard muffin tin with paper liners. whisk together flour and baking powder.
2. With an electric mixer on medium high speed, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs one and a time. Scrape down sides and add flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with buttermilk. beat until well combined.
3. Fill each cup 3/4 full. Bake for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment