new

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Im Back!

Did you miss me??? Sorry for the unexpected absense from blogging the last few days... we have been bombarded with sickness in this house... its been crazy... first my little monster, Owen, started throwing up at 2 am thursday morning... then once he was better Jaxon took a turn starting friday night at midnight (I guess that technically saturday right) Tim wasnt well that day either adn then once all three boys were better it hit me today. I have extra diclitin (no Im not pregnant) so I have been popping those all day. It helps... I love those wonderful pills! I think Im better now... but Ill still take some more before bed just to be sure.
So today is menu day... good thing I did this ahead of time as I have not wanted to think about food lately. And this also comes with a disclaimer... this is my plan.. although I may not stick to it as Im still not 100%... but at least i have a plan!
Monday - Firehouse chicken
Tuesday - Gyoza
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Enchiladas
Friday - Lasagna Ciabattas
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Chicken and sausage Gumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment