new

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From Jaxon... To owen

Today has been a day... so yes I am doing a post of something I did a while ago with Jaxon. he is Three and is now old enough to remember past christmases and get really excited. I guess it helps too having me has a mom who starts planning christmas in like September. And where did I get that from... Oh my momma!
This year Jaxon really understand presents. So he was wanting to make sure that Owen got a present from him. So we went to the store and picked something out. Then a little while later for Craft time one afternoon we made wrapping paper. Jaxon made his own wrapping paper to wrap his present to his little brother Owen... sweet eh??


Jaxon loves stamping!


I helped stamp on some words...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment