new

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Teacher Christmas Gift

This is the first year I have had teachers to make Christmas Gifts for. I was super excited then I was made even more excited because Jaxon's two teachers at Leap n Learn are AMAZING. He Loves them so much and talks about them all the time. Since they make him so happy I LOVE them. I have had the opportunity to help out in the class room and watch them in action and I am beyond impressed with them. The ROCK!
  So here is what I made for them... I hope they like it. Its a Super easy, quick, inexpensive gift. I think they turned out super cute!
I made Monograms out of Crayons. So you need to get crayons, cardstock and shadow boxes. Oh and I glue gun.
I found these super cute templates on the internet... I cant remember where ... but thats to who ever had this on their site! I just changed the names and monogram to match Jaxon's teachers and printed onto the cardstock.

Then you Cut the crayons to match the shape of the Monogram and glue it onto the cardstock. Only use the low setting on the glue gun... it melts just a thin layer of the wax. But it works great!
Once you are done but them in the shadow box. I put a little colored cardstock behind just to give it an added punch of color!
VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment