new

Friday, December 10, 2010

a little slice of Heaven

I LOVE CHEESECAKE! because of my deep love for this desseret I am often found at the Cheesecake Cafe. Its Wonderful. last night was one of those awesome nights when I find myself sitting there in a booth enjoying a slice of heaven. They even had a new flavour for me to try! Terry's Chocolate orange cheesecake. It was great! Ok... it wasnt my favorite flavour... ROLO... but this was really really yummy!
  I think I also love cheesecake so much because I have this super wonderful friend, leah, and we have made it sort of our traditional night out. When I need Leah time we go for cheesecake. I love leah and i love cheesecake so it makes me one happy girl!
  So any of you ladies out there needing a boost??  Grab your Bestest girl friend and head over for Cheesecake... that combination cures all!

No comments:

Post a Comment