new

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Projects

I was so lucky to get so much time to get so many projects worked on over the weekend. Here are a few of what I did

Yes Im still making Felt Food. Here are some Chocolate Chip cookies. Jaxon was thrilled to see them. "Chocolate Chip cookies are my favorite!" They are super simple, like all the felt food I make.
1) Cut two circles that are the same size.
2) Use some scraps to cup out some chips. I used White and Dark Brown. But I think a rainbow chip would be cute too... I may have to make some of those! Also... dont make them all round. Chocolate chips melt when you cook them and look all weird anyways!
3) Glue chips to one of the circles.
4) Blanket stitch and stuff


Yummy Dinner eh? Its Chicken Drumsticks, snow peas and pineapple rings. All crazy simple and I think pretty self explanitory... but if not just ask... Ill tell you how I did it.


And for my Friend Jeannette. here is the progress report on the car mats. This one will be Jaxon's Im still missing a few buildings that still need logos on them, and I still need to add embellishments like trees and a playground. And i still need to sew a few down. i have attached them using that iron on stuff so Im stitching them down just to make sure they stay on. Owens... well right now its just a road.... I have a long road ahead of me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment