new

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Christmas Tradition

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I love this time of year. Its been especially fun this year as my little boys have been super excited. Like many of you out there I am sure that we share a common Christmas tradition; Christmas eve Pajamas! I love getting new slippers or Jammies on Christmas eve! But this year we have added something new for a tradition with my little men. See I love books and reading. So this year and every year after this since I love the idea so much, I have added a story book to the jammies. I thought what better then snuggling in a new pair of Jammies is reading a bed time story with it! Its awesome. So tonight Jaxon snuggled with Mama in his new digger jammies and reading a new digger book!
  Why I didnt think of this before Ill never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment