new

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Harry Potter

Well.... its beeb days since I posted anything... ooops... i blame my mom... we have been busy getting ready for christmas and up late-ish playing scrabble and phase 10.
  Anyways... I have seen the latest Harry Potter movie. It was awesome! I love Harry Potter. I often think I should be more grown up but whenever I read the books or watch the movies I find myself wishing it was real and I was attending Hogwarts and playing quidditch, etc, etc. Makes me sad when I look around and realize that I dont have a magic wand and will never hear the sorting hat tell me im a Griffindor!
  But the movie was awesome. It was alot darker then the previous movies, but if you have read the books then that is to be expected. The acting was perfect... as always. The only down side was that it was mostly just Harry, Hermione and Ron. again if you have read the book then you can expect this. But here is a fact you should know about me... I cant think of a single book where the main character(s) have been my favorite. I am a background, underwritten character lover. I always cling to the characters in the back scences... In the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series its Shakespeare... in the mortal Instruments seires is Magnus Bane... In Harry potter its Kingsly and Lupin.
  I am so excited (and a little sad) for the final movie. YAY HARRY POTTER!

2 comments:

  1. we just barely saw it on the weekend too, and I loved it. The only thing that bugs me is how they never use the invisibility cloak. I feel like it's too important to miss, but I still loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets face it... the movies are never as good as the books... but than again there are few things as good as these books

    ReplyDelete