new

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Have you miss me??? Ive been partying it up with my family in Edmonton and just was way to exhausted to blog. So I thought Id take some time off and then start up again in the new year... and here we are.
  Did you all have a fun New Years? I almost didnt make it. I am not a night owl and so staying up past 10pm is a HUGE achievement for me! but I did it... I made it to like 12:15...Yippee!
  Normally this is the time of year that people make goals for the upcoming year. I love setting goals. Its like a compulsion... Im always making goal/project lists. So I cant say now that its new years I have set a bunch of new goals. For me its a continuation of the goals I am already working on... So here is my list
1) Get Published (always!)
2) Lose 15 lbs... it was only 10 before the holidays hit... now I have more work to do!
3) Learn the following skills;Make Jewelry, use my sewing machine, knit, make stained glass, cake decorating, quilting (I dont think Ill learn all that this year though)
4) Read my scriptures better
5) Update my scrapbooks (these have fallen behind as I was be busy with christmas craft project)
6) Complete as many oth craft projects as I can... I have a list of like 50 or something!
7) Play more with my kids!
  yeah Im insane I know!
What are you guys working on this year? Let me know Im always into taking on more goals! Maybe we can work on a goal together! That would be super fun!

1 comment:

  1. good goals Amanda! I just finished writing mine on my blog too... maybe I'll accomplish some of them now that I'm blogging too.

    ReplyDelete