new

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BBQ Chicken Nachos

Last week I tried making BBQ Chicken Nachos. They were so good. I love BBQ Chicken Pizza and this was a pretty sweet way to get those flavors into nachos! Dont they look so good???
  All you do is take a cooked chicken breast and shred it. Then slice up an onion and carmelize it in a pan. In a small bowl mix 3/4 cups BBQ Sauce with 1/4 cup water. Add the onions and chicken to the sauce and stir to combine. Then top chips with the chicken mixture and then top with Cheese. Bake at 350 until melty!
  So good and oh so simple!
  I keep on thinking I need to have a party and just serve all these different nachos with a cute little saying like "Mothers are Nacho average woman"
   Hmmmm now Im thinking about tomorrow... I really have nothing planned all day... seems like a good time to bust out the craft stuff and go to town! Time to finish up some projects! I still have one of my car mats to finish for my boys and I really need to work on the scrapbooks, but lets be honest I will probably just work on my recipe book!

No comments:

Post a Comment