new

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Scorch Trials

WOW! Thats all I can say about this book... WOW! James Dashner really out did himself with this one. I loved it... no love isnt even a strong enough word. I was hooked right from the beginning. It only took me a few days to get through it. I was livid with the ending but only because it was such an amazing cliff hanger and the third book isnt out yet so now Im left wondering. AWESOME
  This is the sequel to The Maze Runner, which I blog about a little while ago. It was so good! In this one we find Thomas and Theresa seperated and sent on a new trial so see who will survive, group A (the Gladers from the maze Runner) or Group B (a group of girls who have lived the same thing as the boys in group A but they are all girls.) They have to cross a section of the earth known as the Scorch as it was completely fried by a sun flare and considered uninhabitable and make it to a safe haven. The Scorch is also where the people infected with the disease knowns as the Flare are sent to die. Supposedly the Maze and now the Scorch trials are all part of a bigger plan to help WICKED and Humanity find a cure for the Flare. I am still trying to sort that out.
  This book is filled to overflowing with betrayal and mistrust. It left me with so many questions that my head spins and I am DYING for book three! I am so entralled I dream about this! Who do I believe? Who will survive? Will the Flare be cured?? and above all.....IS WICKED GOOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment