new

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Throw back

I found this picture of the gift I made for my dad in my file of pictures still to blog... so I dont think I ever shared this... if I did... sorry for repeating myself.
My Dad is horrible to buy for. He and my mom have worked hard their whole lives and now are in a position where really if they really want something they can go get it. So I am always perplexed as to what to get him. The man doenst even really have many hobbies! But like most people in my family he LOVES to eat and snack and as an added bonus He loves his two little grandkids, which I am lucky enough to be the mom of! So I use that alot.
I found some glass pasta sauce jars (the lids where white I didnt even have to paint them!) then I labeled them and found some pictures to go along with them and filled them with my dad's favorite treats. Now he can take them to work and display them on his desk and have a snack while admiring his funny grandboys!
This was super easy and beyond cheap! I needed pasta sauce anyways and it only took one sheet of cardstock to cover all three jars!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment