new

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Butter Chicken

Ahhhh Indian food... how I love you! I swear I live on the wrong side of the world. Actually maybe Canada is the right place because then I can eat food from any exotic location... China, Japan, Thailand, India... Canada doesnt really have a cuisine... does it???
  Tonight I left the slow cooker on the shelf again... sorry we had a change of plans. My brother came over so I made a low key thanksgiving dinner/lunch for us to share before he took off to work. But This is what I had planned on making tonight and I have tried this recipe before... pretty good!
 It is from Food Network so here is the link http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Main/Chicken/recipe.html?dishID=7298 (hopefully that works!)
  It says to serve with italian veggies... which I never do... but if you want to go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment