new

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Return of Felt Food

No I haven't given up on my love of felt food... Ive just been trying to get these Citrus slices done. They are super easy, like all the felt food as been, they are just insanely time consuming. But I love how they turned out. (bytheway... Im making a few extra sets if anyone is looking for an inexpensive christmas gift! :P)

I made the Oranges, Lemons and Limes all the same way.
First I cut out a circle ( I made the Limes smaller then the Lemons adn Oranges because I wanted them key lime-ish) Then I folded that circle in half and blanket stitched it and filled it with stuffing. Then I cute a smaller circle of white for the pit and cut that in half... then I cut little triangles out of whatever color I was on (yellow, orange or green) and stitched it onto the white. Then I used the glue gun to attach the white to the larger circle. Took me forever! But its done! I think they are awesome! Makes me miss summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment