new

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Go Back to Bed

Go back to Bed by Ginger Fogleson-Guy is one of my son's current favorite book. I love reading it to him. So I dont mind that it has become a nightly thing. Its super cute. It's about a little boy who is told to go to bed but he keeps finding reasons to go back down stairs only to discover that his parents are doing some truly unbelievable things. (like baking, or sledding with penguins) It has a great rhyming scheme and Jaxon has taken to reciting the lines. (today I was making sugar cookies for his preschool class and he comes up to me and says "lets eat sugar cookies and stay up all night!") It made me laugh.
  This was a book we had taken out of the library and then had to continually renew until I went and bought a copy of our own. He loves it that much! And Im glad he loves it. I will admit... I sometimes as him if we can read it as one of his bed time stories because I love it so much!
   Im also biased to this book because the little boy (edwin dupree.. great name eh?) reminds so so much of Jaxon!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a cute book, soon he will be reading it to you:)

    ReplyDelete