new

Friday, October 22, 2010

Exhausted

Wow! The Halloween party is OVER... sign of relief! I am beyond pooped! It was really fun though. I think everyone else had fun too.. at least I hope they did. I forgot to take pictures... wawawa!
   but here is what we did. All the families decorated a door in our church then the kids went trick or treating around the building. It was great fun and warm! Then we all voted on the best decorated door and they won a prize. Then we played games and ate food! Wonderful!
  The games were
1) Pin the tail on the werewolf
2) Punpkin patch match- there was a pit halloween die that had pictures on it and then pumpkins on the floor that had the same pics... so you rolled the die and then had to toss a bean bag onto the matching picture
3) Monster color (just monster pictures to color)
4) Haunted Hopscotch
5) Eye Ball Toss - I took my pumpkin tins and put towels in the bottom and then the kids tossed eye ball ping pong balls into them

No comments:

Post a Comment