new

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Yes I am one of those people who is insanely in love with Christmas! Besides the snow, its wonderful! I plan for christmas pratically the entire year. And now that Halloween is about over its time for the hard core planning and prep to begin! I have nothing standing in my way now! Yippie!
  So besides all the projects I am working on as gifts there are a few I have on the side. One is I want to do a 12 days of christmas crafts with Jaxon and Owen this year. So for the 6 weeks leading up to Christmas I am going to do a different craft on Tuesday and thursday. Its going to be awesome! here is my game plan
Nov 16 - Toilet paper roll snowmen
Nov 18- Snowflakes
Nov 23 - cards for Grandparents
Nov 25 - make your own gift wrap
Nov 30 - Picture frame for the picture with Santa
Dec 2 - Ornaments
Dec 7 - Letter to Santa
Dec 9 - Gift bags
Dec 14 - Gift Tags
Dec 16 - Make your own Christmas Crackers
Dec 21 - Cookies
Dec 23 - Chocolate Covered Pretzles!
  I think it should be a good time! Anyone want to join in the fun?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment