new

Monday, October 11, 2010

happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have been able to enjoy your long weekend! I know I sure have! It has been great to get some craft projects finished up. Tim has been really good with watching the boys so I coudl have a break... but I think he is about done with this stay at home Dad day and is actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! HA HA HA
   How did you all celebrate? On Saturday we had my brother over for dinner and today we did absolutely nothing which was AWESOME! (Kris popped by again which was nice... My boys love uncle kris!)
  What are you Thankful for today? I have so much to be thankful for... mainly my awesome family and friends. Despite the trials I am dealing with due to post partum depression I can honestly say I have a pretty sweet life. I have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment