new

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My New Favorite Crock Pot Recipe

Tonights Crock Pot Recipe was a huge success! It was so so yummy! I am already planning when I can make it again! LOVE IT! I found this recipe at bettycrocker.com Its so good! (I have made minor changes to the recipe you will find on the site)
Chicken Tacos

1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 envelope (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
1 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup taco sauce
4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)

1. Place chicken breasts in cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix and brown sugar; toss to coat. Mix in green chiles, corn and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.

2.Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours. (I totally forgot to get this started this morning and I cooked it for 5 hours on Med/High and it still worked)

3.Place chicken on cutting board; use 2 forks to pull chicken into shreds. Return chicken to cooker. Stir in green onions. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 15 minutes.
 
4. Serve in taco shells with desired toppings.
 
MMMMMMMMM
 
Sorry for the lack of pictures... I ate it too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I can't wait to try this. I did your beef bulgogi recipe in the crockpot and it was so yummy. Thanks for posting all the yumminess.

    ReplyDelete