new

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meatballs

Ok... so I totally bailed on the crockpot tonight and just defrosted a freezer meal. It was one of those days. but here is what I was planning on making, and I know its a REALLY good recipe since its one Ive eaten and loved since I was a kid!
BBQ Meatballs

1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 egg, beaten

sauce;
1 cup ketchup
4 Tbsp Brown sugar
4 tsp prepared mustard

Combine the first 5 ingredients and make meatballs. Brown meatballs in skillet then place into slowcooker. Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs. Cook 4-6 hours on low. Serve over rice.

Big thanks to all the ladies who came out to our attitude fo gratitude night tonight. I always enjoy your company! It was a fun night. Remember;
"Absence og gratitude it the mark of the narrow, uneducated mind."
 - Gordon B Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment