new

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gyoza

If you have been reading this blog then you know of my love for asian flavours! So now that I am frantically trying to bust out as many felt food before christmas... since Im using some of them as gifts... I thought lets so some asian food. My favorite it Gyoza (aka Japanese Potstickers). So I made some. These were super simple. All I did was use the same circle pattern for the oranges, but on a cream colored felt. Blanket stitch and stuff. Done and Done. (Tim says they look like perogies... but perogies are gross... so Ill call them Gyoza)

ok... I as going to post my mother's recipe for gyoza... she makes the best (even my uncle who lived in Japan for a couple of years agrees) but I cant find it... Ill have to ask her for it again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment