new

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

12 Crafts for Christmas... Day 1

This year Jaxon started preschool. He loves it. But on Tuesdays and Thursdays when he doesnt have school he gets really really bored. So I came up with 12 super cheap christmas/winter themed crafts to do on tuesdays and Thursdays leading up to Christmas. Yesterday's craft was Toilet paper roll snowmen. And mother nature even got in the spirit and it snowed and snowed and snowed yesterday... and it hasnt stopped yet...

This is super easy and basically free. I saved some toilet paper rolls and painted them white and then let them dry. They Jaxon got out his smelly markers (he loves them!) and decorated them. He had me draw on the faces. Now they sit on our kitchen table as our winter centerpiece.



What a cute little snowman family I think. Owen was napping while we did this so it was nice one on one time with my buddy Jaxon. It was awesome!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment