new

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Progress report.. and a fond farewell

So today was sadly my last day of Hot Yoga... My intro week has expired and I just can afford to buy a pass. Ill miss it! It was a great work out and Im down 5 lbs! I will probably still go every once and a while... but mostly I think Im back to convincing myself to work out at home... booo!
On to some fun news! I dont know if Ive mentioned it already but Im making both my boys personalized car mats for christmas. I have come up with some fun places that they love to go to. Im still hours and hours away from getting it done but I thought id share some of my progress. Here are a few of the buildings for it.

Ice Cream Parlor


Toy Store


Fire Hall


School
For someone who doesnt know how to sew I think they are turning out fairly ok. Also I knwo some of they are pretty far out with their colors but I thought why not??? Make it crazy and fun right... I mean my boys are nuts in a fun way! Im just hoping that I get it done in time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment