new

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here we go again!

Sorry for the sporatic posting this past week... I guess Im still recooperating from being so sick... I have been EXHASUTED the last few nights! I mean its like I cant keep my eyes open tired.
  But I am feeling pretty darn good heading into this week so Im keeping my fingers crossed that I am back to my old self.
  My goals for the week... get it all done! I need to finish up Jaxon's car mat, get the buildings onto owens car mat, make my dads chrsitmas gift, make the tags for Jaxons preschool Christmas gifts and make the teachers gifts for Jaxons awesome teachers. I CAN DO IT... right
 here is my fuel for the week
Monday - Waffles (Tim has his test that night... fingers crossed)
Tuesday - Steak sammies
wednesday - Chicken and Pasta (our buddies the miller kids are over that night)
Thursday - Egg Sammies
friday - Fried Rice
Saturday - Left overs
Sunday - Asian Chicken Salads
So you may have noticed several things... yes I did have some of this stuff last week. But with me being sick and my brother cooking a meal for us too I missed some nights cooking and now I have all the stuff I thought why not give it a try again this week. And I have moved left overs to Saturday. We are always on teh go on Saturday and I thought... why not have left overs that night and cook something simple on Sunday... we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment