new

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Strawberries and Bow Ties

Here are my latest creations for Jaxon and Owens Kitchen. I made Strawberries....



...and Bow Tie Pasta.
Both were crazy easy. The Strawberries took some time to stitch in the little 'seeds' or whatever you call them on the outside of the berries. But the Bowties were awesome... I made them all in 20 minutes while cooking dinner! Love when crafts go like that!

Fab Friday is now over. It as consumed my thoughts the last little while as it approached and we were scrambling to get it all finalized. I think it was a great night and very well attended. We are super lucky and have some insanely talented sisters in my ward and they were kind enough to share those talents with us.
Now that its over... Im going to get ready for christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment