new

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Great Deal

Today I had the Elders and my good friend Claire and her daughter Krysten (jaxon's buddy) over for dinner. it was pizza night. I love making home made pizza. As you have probably figured out Pizza is my favorite food. I love pizza because I can make it any flavor I want... asian, bbq, traditional, breakfast... Ive done it all and its all amazing!
  Anyways... I normally make my own pizza crusts in my bread machine... but I must have been kind of distracted today because it did not turn out at all... it was a nasty mess... so that meant a 4pm trip to safeway to get store bought pizza crusts.
  So while I was at Safeway I picked out a Calgary's Child magazine. That is a free magazine that is published every two months and it has articles on parenting and ideas on what to do with your kids and for yourself and coupons and a calendar of events going on arould town. LOVE IT. So i was flipping through it once I got home and found an amazing deal I had to share with you all!
  Calaway Park 2011 season passes are only $30 at Coop stores from nov 21- Jan 2! AMAZING! I have marked the date on the calendar and will for sure be picking up mine. My boys LOVE LOVE LOVE Calaway park! So anyone planning on going to calaway park should get one... Heck even if you arent sure you will go more the once get one... $30 is cheaper then a day admission!
  (dont you love how I can start off talking about Pizza and end up at Calaway park!)

No comments:

Post a Comment