new

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Praise!

I am having a wonderful day today. Im not sure why but I woke up feeling fabulous and wanting to get tons done. Im not complaining though it was an awesome day! I sure hope this feeling lasts. So since I am in such a great mood I thought Id pass on some praises...
  First... Birkam Yoga... thats my hot yoga class. If you will recall my past post about hot yoga; I wasnt very thrilled with my experience... but My friend Ashley convinced me to go again. So I did... Im a sucker for punishment. It was so much better this time around. I dont know why but it was way easier. Dont get me wrong it still hurt and sucked but it wasnt nearly has bad. I enjoyed myself as much as I ever do while working out. So I think Ill give it a shot for a while.
  Second... Chapters is currenlty having their Mom's night out sale event. Its tonight and tomorrow night from 6pm until close. If you go to there site there is a coupon you can print and get 15% off (25% if you have an irewards card) all regular priced items. I went and I have never been so impressed with a store event. (I will have to say I went at like 6:30 so the thing barely started... which is how I tend to do things) But I went and they must have had every employee on that night because there were workers everywhere. They had samples of food, and tons of toys on display. When I was there, there must have been about 1 employee to every two customers. I wanted to look around but I had to get home to help with the boys and to get out of the store before I spent too much money...So I got the thing I went for (an christmas present for my Jaxon) and then I go to pay and they gift wrap it for free!!!! I even got to choose the paper! It was awesome.
  I dont know... maybe I am just in a really good mood so everything seems totally awesome today... but I was very impressed with it. Way to go Chapters and a special way to go to the Crew at the Shawnessy location!

No comments:

Post a Comment