new

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sorry

I realize I have been slacking off the last little while with the blog... missing days, lame posts, etc... what can I say... the pre christmas prep has begun and Im running around like crazy! last night I had a RS meeting and we were working on planning the Christmas activity, January activity and Fed activity... yikes! it was a late night!
   Winter has arrived which means I have gone into hibernation mode. I HATE THE COLD. HATE IT. -22 sucks!
  On to some fun things.. sorry about the lack of pictures... my camera died... I need to remember to charge it!
  yesterday was Day two of my Christmas crafts with the boys. We colored snowflakes. I cut them out of paper and the boys colored them. Jaxon is having alot of fun admiring this handy work.
  Tonight I made one of my all time favorite recipes. Its a recipe I grew up eating. SUPER YUMMY... I dont think Ive  blogged this recipe before... but if I have sorry... I guess that just goes to show how much I love it!

Curry Cajun Chicken

1/3 cup honey
3 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp prepared Mustard
2 Tbsp margarine, melted
3 tsp cajun seasoning
3 tsp curry powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic
6 chicken breasts

In a 3 quart rectangular baking dish combine all ingredients (excluding chicken) Mix well. Add Chicken, turning to coat. arrange in a single layer. Bake at 350 degress for 30 minutes. Serve over rice.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Im going to be swamped, but Im optistic that I can get it all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment