new

Sunday, November 21, 2010

a brand new week

Here we go starting yet another new week. My sweetie is home all week this coming week... but before you do the whole "awww how nice" he is home to study for a test he has on the 29th... so really he will be here just locked away studying... which is sometimes worse since I will know he is here but he really isnt. But he will get to help out a bit. Like He is going to watch my little owen while I get to go to Preschool with jaxon. Im super excited about that. All and all I think its going to be a great week!
  Here is what our household is eating this week
Monday - Soup and Sammies (a winter staple in this house!)
Tuesday - Chicken Fingers and Fries
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday  - Chicken wings and potatoe skins
Friday - Hamburgers and Onion Rings
Saturday - Baked Penne
Sunday - leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment