new

Friday, November 5, 2010

Kill me NOW

As you have probably noticed, I am a practically perfect blog poster when it comes to loyally posting everyday. And Im sure you noticed that I didnt post last night... I blame the worst invention known to man... HOT YOGA!
  I have a few friends who do hot yoga and rave about how awesome it is. A few of my friends bought passes to Birkham (?) Yoga and convinced me to try it out. So I went last night with my good friend Ashley. I was nervous to begin with, but as I was sitting in the room waiting for the class to start I was loving the heat and thought I was going to rock it. I eagerly start the warm up... two poses in Im taking and knee adn it was all down hill from there. I spent at least 50% of the class sitting or laying down willing myself to not puke. Sweat was literally dripping off me. I hated it. In fact... I would rather go through child birth again! (and for those of you who know me know what that means!) And yet Ashley has convinced me to go again on Monday. Maybe it wont be so bad the second time around... or maybe it will and Ill just be the moron who tortures herself repeatedly!
   I had nightmares last night about hot yoga... yes I was that affected!

2 comments:

  1. In my defense you told me to force you to go again. Don't worry I am working on bringing more people so we won't suffer alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more the merrier...we can all lay on the floor together!

    ReplyDelete