new

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Terrible Plop

I know Ive mentioned it before... but I love books and I am working hard to pass that love onto my kids. So far so good. They both love story time and looking at books. This is a book that is a regular in our rotation now. Again it is one that we took out at the library and then we HAD to buy it for our collection. Its wonderful and funny!
  It's "The Terrible Plop" Its just such a cute book. it is another book with rhymes. I find books like this are easier for my little guys to remember. I often catch Jaxon reciting lines from the book as he is playing.
   It is this super cute story about some bunnies who are scared of a Terrible Plop (the sound an apple makes as it falls into the water) and then convince all the other animals of this terrible plop until they come to a Big Brown Bear. He then takes the littlest rabbit back to the lake to see this plop. Once there they rabbit realizes what the plop truly is but the big brown bear runs away. It's funny and makes me smile as I read it. The pictures are really sweet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment