new

Monday, November 15, 2010

menu...a day late

I must have been way too excited to share the super awesome read that is I am number 4 with you. Because I totally forgot to pass on the menu for the week! I am still trying to save money on groceries so I didnt by meat this week... which is totally fine with me!
Monday - my brother Kris brought us dinner
Tuesday - My lovely friend Claire is having us over for dinner
Wednesday - Baked Pasta
Thursday - Egg sammies ( I love egg Sammies)
Friday - Curry Cajun Chicken and Rice
Saturday - SW Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese sammies
Sunday - Leftovers!
  Also here are my crafty goals this week..
1) Get all the buildings ready to mount onto the Car Mats
2) Finish the Chocolate cookies felt food (I meant to do this last week but ran out of thread)
3) Complete two christmas crafts with my boys.. Tuesday is Snowmen out of Toilet paper tubes and Thursday is Snowflake chains
 I think that is about all Ill be able to get done since I am teaching in Relief Society on Sunday and Ill have to devote some of my time to prepareing the lesson...Its going to be awesome! You should come!

No comments:

Post a Comment